Welcome to Martha’s Clinic!
For a list of services we provide, please see the Patient Resources page.
If you are a new to our clinic, please see the following new patient instructions:
- Unless otherwise posted on the home page, Martha’s Clinic is open every Thursday evening, starting at 5:30 PM
- Patients are checked-in and seen on a first-come, first-serve basis, beginning at 5:30 PM
- At Martha’s Clinic, our goal is to be able to see and treat every patient that comes to our clinic each week. However, the number of patients we are able to see each week is limited to the number of medical student and physician volunteers we have for that day. We may see more patients one week than then next.
- Due to this, we will see patients in the order that they arrived to clinic. If we are unfortunately unable to accommodate you in clinic for the week, you may be asked to return to clinic the following week to be seen.
- To increase your likelihood of being seen in clinic each week, we recommend arriving to clinic early (~5:00 PM or earlier).
- New patients will be asked to fill out a new patient form upon check-in. This form is available below if you would like to print it out, complete it, and bring it to clinic.